WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR UX/UI DIGITAL DESIGNER IN BRUSSELS.
Senior UX/UI Digital Designer.
Competitive with industry standard.
As a UX/UI Digital Designer for Keeward, you will be contributing to the user experience design and will be responsible for overseeing the design development of our projects. This includes Mobile Apps and Responsive Websites.
You must have a passion for usability, an eye for visual consistency, and a knack for reducing the complex to the bare essentials.
You will be part of the design team working on site. Our design team is bilingual English and French. You will collaborate with project managers, visual designers, front-end and back-end developers while maintaining an environment that promotes the content architecture’s best practices.
• Understand the importance of content being on the forefront of a website’s design.
• Know how to reach user needs and business goals to back evidence-based design decisions.
• Have knowledge of best practices in the field of information architecture to implement site structures and usable interfaces.
• Develop high level and detailed user flows, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas, both on desktop and mobile.
• Be familiar with usability testing methodologies to improve concepts and prototypes through iteration.
• You have a University degree (or equivalent technical diploma or certification) in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design or Web Design. A strong knwoledge in print design is a definite plus.
• You love creating easy-to-use and beautiful interfaces for complex platforms
• You are a user-first thinker, but take development consequences into account
• You master the whole UX process, from wireframing to design.
• You continuously look for optimizations based on usage data.
• You know your tools: Adobe Suite, wireframing tools (UX Pin, Sketch, Invision, …).
• The perfect user experience is your holy grail and you will defend it to the max, however big the challenge may be.
• You have at least 5 years of experience in interactive/mobile/web and visual design, boasting a portfolio of minimum 5 different websites or mobile applications for which you played a significant part in the design.
• You are curious and not afraid to test, ask around, improve and always find solutions to overcome any issue you may encounter.
Keeward is an innovative digital production company working across continents, cultures and languages. We interact closely with established brands, startups and creatives through our teams in Beirut, Brussels, Paris, Montreal, New York and London. Our work covers a wide range of areas and expertise: from design & development to social media & content creation.
This makes us the ideal partners for startups & innovators and for technology and media projects more generally. We are able to provide creative, strategic and technical development of screen-based products and services while supporting the successful development of entrepreneurial businesses.