WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OFFICE MANAGER IN BEIRUT.
As an Office Manager for Keeward, you will be organising and coordinating office life, events, operations, and procedures, in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety while developing and promoting our internal culture.
You will be required to handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks. You should also be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
You will need to be well organised, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
– Organise the life of the Beirut office while promoting company culture of agility and flexibility.
– Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
– Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
– Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
– Design and implement filing systems.
– Organize office operations and procedures.
– Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
– Manage office general and administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
– Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
– Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
– Attention to detail and problem solving skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Experience in HR
– Experience in Event Management
– CNSS Registration
– Private Health Insurance
– Subsidised Parking
– An Office Library