Full Stack Web Developer
You will be part of a team designing and developing a framework for developing data-driven web applications, both on the front-end and back-end sides.Responsibilities
- Create reusable web components (add-ons) for the framework.
- Create dynamic and responsive html templates.
- Create and consume Restful APIs.
- Design and maintain relational and document-based database system.
- Contribute to the architecture and technical design of the framework and the applications that are built on top of it.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical features and tasks.
- Ensure the quality of the delivered code and contribute to the team’s best practices and coding conventions.
- Solid understanding of Restful APIs.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Understanding of design patterns.
- Understanding of web application performance and ability to debug and identify improvements.
- Ability to explain technical problems in person and in writing.
- Understanding of version control systems (Git/Subversion/etc.)
- Ability to comment and provide solutions on usability, interaction, best practices, etc.
- SASS and similar tools
- Ruby On Rails
- HandleBars / HtmlBars
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.