Android Mobile App Developer
We are looking for passionate Android Mobile App Developers that have cutting edge coding skills and strong analytical skills, capable of delivering quality products in an Agile environment, with strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementing a wide variety of native mobile apps.
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Translating requirements into functional features and providing estimations on development tasks and cycles.
- Implementing new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with other team members on server-side integrations.
- Providing constructive feedback on requirements, wireframes, and designs.
- Training other team members on new technologies and frameworks.
- Maintaining existing codebase, including troubleshooting and adding new features.
- Working well in a multicultural and international team
- Experience in Android development using Java and Android Studio. Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience with MVC, MVP, MVVM and awareness of other standard design patterns.
- Experience in app distribution.
- Experience in unit tests and TDD.
- Good understanding of network protocols, Restful web services, and JSON.
- Understanding of concurrent programming and multithreading principles.
- Understanding of hybrid mobile apps (HTML5/native) development. Experience with related frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with source code management tools (Git, Subversion, etc.)
- Ability to work in an agile work environment.
- High motivation to explore new technologies.
- Possessing a positive and well organized attitude, and being a team player