WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN HR MANAGER IN BEIRUT.
As an HR Manager for Keeward, you will be maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee and human resources policies, programs and practices.
– Implement and follow up on company’s HR processes and policies ( Agile HR, Induction Program, Continuous improvement…).
– Support recruitment process in Lebanon and coordinate with managing recruiting teams internationally (France, Canada, Ireland, UK , Belgium) by empowering hiring managers across the organisation.
– Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
– Assess training needs and help develop and improve training programs.
– Use data and analysis to solve real-world HR problems.
– BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
– In-depth knowledge of Lebanese labor law and HR best practices
– Ability to think strategically along with leadership skills
– Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
– Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
– Knowledge of HR systems and databases
– Attention to detail and problem solving skillslls
– Fluent in English, Arabic and French
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong organizational and planning skills
– Experience working for a tech company
– Knowledge in organisational structures
– Experience in implementing Agile HR