THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. HOWEVER, WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED RECRUITS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH US HERE
Digital Project Manager
Competitive with industry standard
As a Digital Project Manager for Bookwitty, you will be contributing to the user experience design and responsible for overseeing the development of the Bookwitty.com platform and all related projects. This includes Mobile Apps, Websites, Software, Plugins and other technological tools that we would have to tell you about in person. You will be tasked with following up on projects from design, to development, to deployment, and making sure we deliver great experiences and products to our users.
– At least 4 years of experience in project management in a digital environment
– Proven track record as a project manager on medium to large web projects.
– Ability to work and manage international, multicultural teams (North America, Europe, Middle East)
– Understanding of Agile workflow, Experience in Scrum / Kanban
– Previous experience in Media and Advertising, or Online Commerce
– Understanding of UX design, SEO, Website Analytics, Online Marketing & Advertising.
– A passion for books & culture
– Previous work running projects using Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, MongoDB, Search Engine Technologies.
– Familiarity with JIRA, Trello, Adobe Suite, Mailchimp, mainstream CMS (WordPress, Magento, etc.)
– Previous work in user profiling, personalization, and big data
Bookwitty takes great care of its people
We’ve just set up shop in a brand new Plateau office, minutes away from a metro station and next to more services, restaurants, gyms and pubs than we can keep count of.
Full-time employees benefit from full coverage of health insurance premiums across our medical, dental and vision plan offerings. We also offer gym memberships and the occasional round of drinks.
Bookwitty is an exciting new project that is all about building a community platform, a combination of a factual database, user submissions, scoring, social media, and e-commerce. This platform is designed for people that love reading, and want to share ideas with each other. The unique platform we’re creating will let people connect, share knowledge and discover new ideas through books.
And thanks to our global network of book enthusiasts, bookstores, publishers and other professionals, this platform to deliver any book – even the most inaccessible – into the hands of people anywhere in the world, at a fair price.
The core of the development team is based in a brand new office in Montreal, right in the heart of the Plateau. Bookwitty also has offices in New York, San Francisco, Paris, Brussels, and Beirut.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your C.V. today and join a dynamic, fun, young group of hard-working people!