THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. HOWEVER, WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED RECRUITS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH US HERE
Digital Project Manager
2 – 4 years
Competitive with industry standard
As a Digital Project Manager, you will be leading the conception and execution of digital ventures, from design, to development and deployment.
– Coordinate between teams of developers, designers, consultants, and other professionals.
– Complete projects with predefined resources and timeframes in accordance with client requirements and company standards.
– Maintain a positive work environment for the team.
– Develop and maintain relationships with clients and stakeholders within the business.
– Manage clients throughout the development process.
– Manage schedules, status reports, milestones, risks and allocated resources.
– Prioritize workload.
– Ensure the quality of the deliverables.
– Create and improve internal processes to continuously evolve the operational working standards.
– Keep up with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices.
– At least 2 years of experience in project management in a digital environment.
– Solid understanding of the web, how the browser works and the difference between front-end and back-end technologies.
– Understanding of the mobile platforms and their best practices.
– Proven track record as a project manager on small to large web projects.
– Strong creative thinking and the ability to think outside the box when necessary.
– Ability to demonstrate web projects and explain the roles played within these projects.
– Ability to work and manage teams under stress.
– Strong experience in conceptualizing and creating websites and mobile apps.
– Excellent product testing and QA skills.
– Good organization, and time management skills.
– Ability to research and learn new technologies quickly.
– Good communications and writing skills in English and French.
Understanding of UX Design, Scrum / Kanban, JIRA, Trello, Adobe Suite, Mailchimp, mainstream CMS (wordpress, magento, etc.) and Basic HTML & CSS.