THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED. HOWEVER, WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR TALENTED RECRUITS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH US HERE
Creative Digital Media Producer
2 – 3 Years
We’re looking for someone to join Keeward’s Content Creation Team as a Creative Digital Media Producer. The role involves being an instrumental part of team, working on projects spanning a wide range of industries. The core of our interests are centered on creative ecosystems: from books, publishing and music to fashion and lifestyle.
As a Creative Digital Media Producer, you will be responsible for initiating, accompanying and delivering media projects for both our clients and the various companies within our own group. You will be a key part of the content creation cycle, from strategy to research and execution to implementation. You will create and produce various forms of digital content, including writing, video scripting/production, photography and other multimedia content.
– Create reusable web components (add-ons) for the framework.
– Ensuring digital creative content projects are planned in a way that is cost-effective, timely, and on-brief.
– Managing the sourcing, briefing, follow-up and advising of freelance collaborators on procedures for developing and submitting content
– Developing & executing Video Production projects.
– Writing, researching, and editing digital content.
– Helping develop the overall strategy of the content creation team within the wider mission and vision of Keeward and its partner companies
Qualifications & Skills
– Excellent organisation and time management skills
– Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in different industries
– Strong creative thinking paired with a strong methodology
– Excellent communication skills which extend to pitching, writing e-mails, and engaging both clients and audiences
– Ability to work well in a challenging and constantly-evolving environment
– Love of teamwork and collaboration
– Previous experience shooting videos or photography from pre-production to product delivery
– Understanding of the current international media landscape both from a creative and business perspective
– Good writing skills in English and/or French and/or Arabic
Keeward is an innovative digital production company working across continents, cultures and languages. We interact closely with established brands, startups and creatives through our teams in Beirut, Brussels, Paris, Montreal, New York and London. Our work covers a wide range of areas and expertise: from design & development to social media & content creation.
We don’t expect you to be a pro at all of these, but having a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator (basically a general understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud) a firm grasp of art direction and the ability to write well will all play massively in your favour and make us love you very much.
If all of this sounds like something you feel is a good fit, please apply below so we can meet.